I’m not sure why I find these so amusing. Maybe I’ve just seen too many crash test commercials and anything out of the ordinary is refreshing. Or maybe I find humor in the idea of pandas and penguins being stuffed inside a Fiat. either way, these are refreshing and actually have a bit of a message to them. Done by Marcel Paris. Follow the jump for the other two ads.
- The Makers of Things is stunningly brilliant
- “Hands” tries to give Honda a hand
- National Geographic Found unearths the beauty of the past
- Old shoes provide fuel for some beautiful animation from ManvsMachine
- The naming of products is a difficult matter. Or is it? Just look at the typefaces!
- The importance of Proofreading
- A busy few weeks (OR to NYC to OR to SD and back)
- The Uncluded: blending musical genres in the best ways with genius lyrics
- Celebrate Color: 50 years with PANTONE [infographic]