I really don’t know what this means. or what’s going on. or why I keep watching it. The combination of music, cinematography, and a bizarre cat combines to make something strangely captivating yet equally confusing. And the cat is named Horatio Pyewackett Caractacus Fearns. You can’t really beat that. And in case you were wondering, the track, as per the youtube page, is The Last Stand Of Pucho Vasquez by Merchandise (which I’m really digging).
- The Makers of Things is stunningly brilliant
- “Hands” tries to give Honda a hand
- National Geographic Found unearths the beauty of the past
- Old shoes provide fuel for some beautiful animation from ManvsMachine
- The naming of products is a difficult matter. Or is it? Just look at the typefaces!
- The importance of Proofreading
- A busy few weeks (OR to NYC to OR to SD and back)
- The Uncluded: blending musical genres in the best ways with genius lyrics
- Celebrate Color: 50 years with PANTONE [infographic]