Most bank ads, even the ones that attempt to be clever, always seem to bore me to death (or changing the channel, which is about the same). Every now and again, one shows up that kind of flips things on it’s head. This Venebles Bell & Partners spot for Barclay is just flat out stunning.
- The Makers of Things is stunningly brilliant
- “Hands” tries to give Honda a hand
- National Geographic Found unearths the beauty of the past
- Old shoes provide fuel for some beautiful animation from ManvsMachine
- The naming of products is a difficult matter. Or is it? Just look at the typefaces!
- The importance of Proofreading
- A busy few weeks (OR to NYC to OR to SD and back)
- The Uncluded: blending musical genres in the best ways with genius lyrics
- Celebrate Color: 50 years with PANTONE [infographic]