Doctor Rose started his advertising career as a professional promotional gorilla. It has only been downhill from there. A professionally trained mascot, mechanic, Russian clown bike connoisseur, and photographer, Doctor Rose is the Macgyver of the creative world, a computer his Swiss Army Knife. Doctor Rose managed to escape from college with a B.S. in journalism and a B.F.A. in photography, and regularly uses his skills to this day, freelancing as a photographer, designer, writer, etc. His slightly jaded and often cynical views showcase the interesting, bizarre, and disturbing through a unique lens, but never fail to pique interest, spur discussion, and incite the occasional riot. And yes, he still occasionally dons the gorilla suit.
- The Makers of Things is stunningly brilliant
- “Hands” tries to give Honda a hand
- National Geographic Found unearths the beauty of the past
- Old shoes provide fuel for some beautiful animation from ManvsMachine
- The naming of products is a difficult matter. Or is it? Just look at the typefaces!
- The importance of Proofreading
- A busy few weeks (OR to NYC to OR to SD and back)
- The Uncluded: blending musical genres in the best ways with genius lyrics
- Celebrate Color: 50 years with PANTONE [infographic]