I’ve come to accept that not everything needs to make sense. This is one of those times. semantically, I understand what’s going on… but it just still strikes me as a bit confusing… and the paint and what have you is kind of a stretch from Mentos. Maybe its a Canadian thing. As far as execution and creation of an atmospheric mood, it hits the nail on the head, even if it is a bit reminiscent of the bouncing bravia balls with the Jose Gonsalez track. I’m not going to complain too much. It works. Done by Cosette of Canada.
- The Makers of Things is stunningly brilliant
- “Hands” tries to give Honda a hand
- National Geographic Found unearths the beauty of the past
- Old shoes provide fuel for some beautiful animation from ManvsMachine
- The naming of products is a difficult matter. Or is it? Just look at the typefaces!
- The importance of Proofreading
- A busy few weeks (OR to NYC to OR to SD and back)
- The Uncluded: blending musical genres in the best ways with genius lyrics
- Celebrate Color: 50 years with PANTONE [infographic]